Yep, don’t worry I’m still here. Just been doing some more programming to get ready for a few hand ins. At this point they are mainly milestones although I do have a presentation on a LISP problem to show on Tuesday which will be great fun.
At the moment, the main two projects I’m working on are a C++ game using HAPI, a API (or framework) developed by my tutors at Teesside University and a game for iOS (hence the horribly mangled bit of Objective C in the title bar). I’m finding coding hard work but its oh so satisfying when you finally solve a puzzle.
But you people aren’t here for coding talk, you’re more interested in games! So here what I’ve been playing for the past few months:
Continue reading “@property(nonatomic, retain) IBOutlet BlogPost “More Coding and Games””
So I keep saying this but once again I need to write some more on this blog. Been a little overwhelmed with the whole "going back to uni thing”. Bit of a crappy excuse but here are all the things that have happened since the last blog entry which was on the 2nd of September also known as 74 days.
- Finished work at Mamas and Papas
- I got back to my flat in Middlesbrough
- Moved all my stuff into the flat and decorated it
- Got my desktop upgraded to i7 and memory – runs games like a dream
- Went back to uni and did some work
- Went airsofting three times (last one was less then good)
- Found a whole bunch of new shows to watch thanks to Anicom, Airsoft and other uni things such as Adventure Time and the Amazing World of Gumball
- Started writing for This Is My Joystick again (Currently have two sets of review code to review)
- Started swimming again
- Wrote a CV to start looking for placements for next year
- A whole bunch of lovely games cam out for me to review
- Airsoft did some midnight launches. Surprisingly few idiots asking questions
- And I grew a small beard. Its pretty beardy.
Sorry for how short this is, I’ll write some more in the future when I have a bit more time. And I’m not taking a five minute break from coding.